Saturday, March 5, 2016

To be or not to be, that is the question.

Do you feel insecure, anxious and doubtful about your writing? I have been asking myself for months now if I should start doing this. Even though I know for a fact that I'm not really good. (See I don't really have any idea on how to start it.) This should have been my first post however I got so excited publishing my first post that I forgot to the do an introduction. So here goes how I ended up saying YES, I would create my first ever blog.

I'm a single mom, I have a 3 years old son who is having the best time of his life right now with all the attention that my parents and my sisters are giving him. Thank God for them. After giving birth, I totally forgot the things that I love doing and things that would really make me happy. All I do was work and take care of my kid.

End of 2014 was the lowest point of my life. So I begin searching for myself, looking for some motivation and positivity despite of what is happening. Then one day I came across Kryz Uy's blog, I started imagining and dreaming about how can I be someone like her. She became an inspiration on how I can better myself.

Little by little I gained my confidence back. I realized what I am missing with my life and started to gave importance to things or people who really matter to me. How did I bounce back? I started running which has been my constant companion when I want to get lost and find inner peace. Continued my passion for photography with the use of my phone. Discovered places that I have never been before. Savored every appetizing food that life has to offer. Practiced calligraphy as my way of releasing my stress. 

And I thank the world of blogging for giving me such an encouragement to cope up with life. That's why I have decided to start my own blog though I know I'm not a good writer but somehow I wanted to share my life, I hope with my posts I'll be able to align or connect with other people, be an inspiration to someone someday (hopefully) and I know this will make me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment